Wednesday 1 April 2009

Well Well Well Look Who We Have Here Then!

This is an occasional blog, which I have decided to set up, to have my say!

Over the months, I have watched with interest the Bloggers of Barnet, whom I have to say are pretty negative blighters who seem obsessed with certain individuals, mainly elected members of Barnet Council. At first I found it highly amusing that little events could create and pose such frantic typing from a few people, this quickly turned into hysterics with cries of belittlement and name calling - albeit all rather pathetic.

So having found boredom of expressing my views by way of commenting on those blogs who seek to argue that black is white to undermine and stifle debate to its entirety, I will comment here as and when I want to, having my view, my say and maybe even a little fun on the way!

So hello, welcome and let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment